This is the high-tech (but still affordable) grid connected system we can offer you to save money on your electric bills.
With our (expandable) IcoDIN500, an average of upto 2,8~3,5Kw/h can be generated and inyected into the grid daily, reducing your electric bill, as this energy will not be purchased from your electric company but generated by yourself. The 460Wp solar array will make the soladin inverter work at a high output level most of the day.
The installation of the system is very simple; only 2 cables are plugged in to the Soladin inverter on the bottom end and its is connected to a normal household socket.
After the self-check test has ended, it will start to work inmediately and is saving you money. Once the LED's start flashing its producing electricity. The faster the flash, the mere power is being produced.
The kit comprises of:
- 2x 240Wp Ico-GE (by Sharp) Solar modules
- 1x Mastervolt Soladin 600 inverter
- 30 mts of special solar, Prysmian UV protected cabling
- Necessary MC-4 connectors
- FREE: PC-Link interface to fully log the real time performance, status and historical data