Lithium batteries: Batteries that are more respectful with the environment are very safe and now available at affordable prices.
BlackBull presents this modular line for stationary applications. NO maintenance.
They are totally modular and without any maintenance. From industrial applications to domestic uses.
With a very professional appearance, and its absolute cleanliness, they make it the perfect battery for all types of installations.
The BlackBull Lithium battery can be rack mounted (*) and occupies very little space. All the connections are on the front.
Suitable for industrial and domestic uses, as backup, self-consumption and isolated and rural facilities.
Blackbull relies on one of the leading manufacturers of lithium batteries and we have inverters SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to be 100% compatible. The BlackBull US2000B plus is a lithium battery with 4500 cycles at 90% discharge and exceptional performance for use with discharges of more than 80%. The 48v BlackBull lithium battery is made of LiFePo4; the safest composition on the market and with a 7-year guarantee.
Inverters compatible with the BlackBull lithium battery 2.4kwh US2000B plus
The BlackBull US2000B plus lithium battery can work with RS232, 485 and CanBus communication and also without communication (by voltage) between inverters compatible with it.
In the equipment with which it can work without communication, we only have to program the charging values recommended by the manufacturer. Among the compatible inverterst we recomend:
BlackBull Alfa X inverters:
What happens if my invertes is none of the above?
Actually with the recommended charging parameters the batteries can work with any inverter of the market without problems
How many BlackBull Lithium modules do I need for my system?
The BlackBull US2000B plus lithium battery recommends a maximum charge/discharge intensity of 25 amps (1200w) per module so if we want to use them in isolated systems with a 5000w inverter, at least we must acquire a minimum of 4 of these modules to be able to deliver enough the power of the inverter. If the inverter is 3000w with 3 modules it will be the minimum necessary.
Each battery allows a maximum continuous intensity of 50 amps (2400w) but to apply the 7 year warranty we must work at 25 amps on the recommendation of the manufacturer.
Each battery has a memory module that monitors its use. If we use less modules than those indicated for the power of our inverter, the warranty may be voided.
The BlackBull US2000B plus battery is a last generation lithium accumulator and has many advantages over the lead acid batteries:
- Low weight and volume: Thanks to its high energy density we have stored 2.4kw in only 25 kg of weight. For a lead battery we need about 55kg for the same capacity.
- The size is also lower so we need a smaller space and can even make portable systems in applications that require it thanks to its greater manageability.
- High number of cycles: Lithium has qualities of use far superior to acid lead, so we have that while a tubular lead battery has about 1500 cycles at 80% discharge, the BlackBull lithium battery delivers more than 4500 cycles at 90% cycling.
- No maintenance: The lithium battery does not need any maintenance or filling with liquids. It also does not give off gases or odors, so it can be installed inside homes.
- Higher loading speed: One of the main advantages in solar energy systems is that the lithium battery can be charged with a very high rate so if we have a charger with enough power, in 2 hours we can charge the battery starting from a total discharge. (If necessary in 1 hour a full charge could also be made).